Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Job Type: Full-time
Career Level: Experienced (non-manager)
Degree: Bachelor's degree
Years of Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Date Posted: 6 July 2017
Job Description & Requirements
Report to: Managing Director
- Plan, manage, and implement all marketing campaigns/tools/materials production activities to ensure the high quality output with very high cost efficiency and timely.
- Adopt, develop and implement communication policies, procedures, guidelines to ensure the quality of communication/promotional massages, and creative concepts for marketing tool development.
- Take lead on the improvement the quality of ipay88’s Website, Facebook, and other Social Medias both in English and Khmer in terms of creative artwork design and accurate information updated in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement the public relation activities to ensure that ipay88 brand image and reputation are built in people’s perception.
- Manage and support marketing team to ensure they are able to deliver the effective marketing activities with specific activities and budget report.
- Train and evaluate performance of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Develop and implement Retail/SME strategic sales plan to achieve company goal.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals.
- Manage sales/ sales promotion campaign to ensure the sales volume is increased in order to meet the annual target objective.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Be responsible for daily retail/SME sales activities.
- Lead communication with existing and new customers to achieve the goal.
- Survey its territories sale performance, and Assign sales territory to sales representatives.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluation to develop and control sales plan.
- Follow up and communicate with clients to coordinate sale processing.
- Meet with key clients and assist sales executives in maintaining relationships, in negotiating and in closing deals with clients.
- Prepare regular sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Marketing, business development, Branding, or Public Relations.
- Experience in writing articles or reports is an advantage.
- Very good at branding strategy and management.
- Excellent in production of marketing content.
- Proficient in project management.
- Able to work independently and team under tight timelines and pressure.
- Dynamic and pleasant personality.
- Hard-working, flexible and high commitment.
- Honest and be willing to learn/ accept new things.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.